May 12, 2008
I have been a big fan of competitive eating for the past 1 1/2 years or so and...
I am excited to announce that the very first t shirt concept, a competitive eating shirt designed (by me!) with input from several, currently ranked competitive eaters and fans alike, is being publicly released within the month, and proceeds will go toward a yet to be determined charity!!! Without giving the idea away, just know that this is something that everyone will have a nice laugh at, but appreciate the work that was put into it! I worked very hard on this "project" for the past several months and hoping when things finally get rollin' it will be a hit! Final sketches are underway, but if anyone has any inquiries or last minute ideas before I go to print, message me ASAP!
-Lily
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment