Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Competitive Eating T Shirt Concept PREVIEW!!! well, sort of...

May 19, 2008

To anyone that actually reads my articles, attached to this post is a photo of a tentative front for my concept. And no, I am not using the phrase you see (in the picture) anymore, but the design is pretty similar to what I had planned. After working a lot of hours on Photoshop and experimenting with a lot of different phrases, I had finally come with something I am fairly happy with. Now, it's just a matter of coming up with the right color combinations in terms of the shirt color and shirt font and font color. I have narrowed down my color combinations to about 3 different ones, and will post them side by side up soon. Below is only 1 of the options.

In all my years as a sport management major, I've learned the best way of marketing any concepts or ideas is through friends, myspace, facebook, any networking sites. And I must emphasize that at least half of the profits that I gain through a limited release/ trial run will be going towards a yet to be determined charity!!!

No comments: